Expeditionary Learning has designed and refined an approach that engages and energizes students, teachers, and district and school leaders.
Click here to learn more about Expeditionary Learning.
- Energizes student motivation and engagement through high-level tasks and active roles in the classroom
- Uses case studies and projects to connect students to real-world audiences and compel them to care and contribute
- Sets clear expectations and tight follow-through for respect and responsibility, teamwork and contribution, and commitment to high-quality work
- Builds a school culture where students feel safe, respected, and pushed to be their best selves
- Trusts students with deep cognitive challenges and important responsibilities and prepares them to be leaders
- Develops the critical thinking and problem-solving skills needed to succeed in college and beyond