You are invited to our Celebration of Learning – and so are your kids!
Tahoe Expedition Academy’s Celebration of Learning is an opportunity for TEA and +Impact students to share their learning with the public at this open house-style event. Families are encouraged to visit their children’s classrooms as well as others to experience the broad range of learning that is occurring throughout the school. We are excited to welcome you to our classrooms for this event, and we are looking forward to returning to the North Tahoe Event Center for our June Celebration of Learning on Thursday, June 8.
- When: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Where: In classrooms at respective campuses. See below for specifics.
- Who: Students of all ages will present to families, friends, and the general public.
- Please Note: Food WILL NOT be served at this event. Parents are encouraged to accompany their young children when visiting classrooms.
Event Schedule and Locations
- 4:30-6:00: Pre K- 3rd grade at the Headquarters Building – 8651 Speckled Ave, Kings Beach
- 5:00-7:00: 7th-12th grade at the Upper School Campus – 9753 Ellington Way, Truckee
- 6:00-7:30: 4th-6th grade at the Synagogue – 7000 Latone Rd., Tahoe Vista
Attention Prospective Parents!
There is no better time or place to learn more about our school. If you are a prospective parent or if you would like to invite someone to the event please coordinate a meet-and-greet with Taylor Simmers, our Admissions Director and school Co-Founder. Taylor can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-220-7922.