Creative Problem Solvers
Our Admissions Process is Now Virtual for the 20/21 School Year
While our campus has closed due to COVID-19, learning has continued at TEA through our TEA @ Home distance-learning program. In regards to 20/21 admissions, we’ve also pivoted to a virtual admissions environment. Campus tours are being replaced with video and virtual tours, and shadow-days are now Google Hangout interviews. Finally for our older prospective students (6th and up) we’re also offering an opportunity to do a Google Hangout with an existing TEA student to answer any questions on a peer to peer level.
Our virtual application process still ensures that our school is the right fit for your child. After taking a guided video tour of the campus and a virtual tour of the flagship building on the Martis Valley Campus, click on the numbered steps below to complete our updated application process.
Guided Video Tour With TEA Co-Founder Taylor Simmers
Virtual Tour of Building One, the Flagship Building on the Martis Valley Campus
Our Application Process is as easy as 1...2...3!
#2 Connect with us
#1 Inquire | Complete an Inquiry Form
Complete an Inquiry Form to tell us a little about yourself. We will schedule an initial call right away to get the process started while answering any initial questions you may have about the school’s philosophy, students, teachers, programs, and logistics.
#2 Connect with us | Meet Staff & Students
After your initial call, we will schedule a virtual student/family interview with one of our program directors. This interview allows the child, family, and school to determine whether it is a good fit.
#3 Apply | Submit an Application
After the Virtual Director Interview is complete the next step is to complete your application. We do not charge an application fee. Once that application has been received, we will follow up with next steps.
Key Admissions Dates for 2020-21
- Early Action Applications Due
- Early Action Enrollment Agreements Sent
- Existing Student Re-Enrollment Agreements Sent
- Early Action Enrollment and Re-Enrollment Agreements Due Back
- Regular Action Applications Due
- Regular Action Enrollment Agreements Sent
- Regular Action Enrollment Agreements Due Back
- 3/7/20 – 8/1/20
- Rolling Admissions: Though spots may be limited, we will offer ongoing admissions to a Rolling Admissions Applicant Pool. During our Rolling Admissions, we will process applications near the end of each month (March, April, May, June, July, August) and will offer acceptances based on available space.
FLEX Tuition Awards
Please Note: FLEX Tuition Awards after Early Action depends on the availability of funds and will be included with Enrollment Agreements if the FLEX Tuition Application is completed along with school application.