Tahoe Expedition Academy Admissions
The Educational Experience of a Lifetime Starts Here
Early Action Admissions for 2018/19
Regular Action Admissions for 2018/19
Rolling Admissions for 2018/19
- Applicants who apply by December 15, 2017, and who submit a refundable deposit of $500 will be considered first in our Priority Enrollment Early Action round of admissions.
- Applicants who apply by December 15, 2017 and who do not submit a refundable deposit will be considered after the Priority Enrollment Applicant Pool during our Early Action round of admissions.
- FLEX Tuition Awards are only during the Regular Action Round and afterwards, not awarded during our Early Action Round.
- Electronic Notification of Admissions for Early Action Applicants, along with Enrollment Agreements, will be sent out on Friday, January 12, 2018 by 12:00PM PST.
- Enrollment Agreements for Early Action families are due back to the school by 12:00 PM PST January 26, 2017
- Applicants who apply by February 9, 2018, and who submit a refundable deposit of $500 will be considered in our Priority Enrollment Regular Action Applicant Pool.
- Applicants who apply by February 9, 2018 and who do not submit a refundable deposit by the date will be considered after the Priority Enrollment Regular Action Applicant Pool.
- Shadow Days / Interviews for the Regular Action Round must be completed by March 2, 2018.
- All FLEX Tuition Applications are due by March 2, 2018, to be considered in our First Round of FLEX Tuition Awards.
- Electronic notification of admissions for Regular Action Applicants, along with Enrollment Agreements, will be sent out on March 16, 2018, by 12:00PM PST.
- FLEX Tuition Decisions will be sent to all families on March 16, 2018, by 3:00 PM PST
- Enrollment Agreements are due back to the school by 12:00 PM PST March 30, 2018.
Though spots may be limited, we will offer ongoing admissions to a Rolling Admissions Applicant Pool. Acceptance offers and enrollment agreements will be sent out on March 15, April 15, May 15, June 15, July 15, and August 15. Tuition Assistance is awarded based on need and availability after previous rounds of Tuition Assistance awards. Non-refundable deposits of 15% of tuition and Enrollment Agreements are due back 10 days after the family receives email notification of acceptance.
- Complete an Inquiry Form to tell us a little about yourself and to let us know you are interested in learning more. We will give you a call right away to get the process started while answering any initial questions you may have about the school’s philosophy, students, teachers, programs and logistics.
- Schedule a Campus Tour to visit our school facilities. Meet with our Director of Admissions, school leaders and teachers while seeing the program in action. To arrange for a Campus Tour submit an Inquiry Form.
- Applicants for grades K-12 are required to participate in a Shadow Day as part of the admissions process. The Shadow Day includes a full day of classes for current K-12th Grades and a 1/2 day for Prek and incoming K. These allow the child, family and school to determine whether it is a good fit.
- Pre K applicants will be issued conditional acceptances within the school’s Early and Regular Action timelines if it is not possible to conduct a Shadow Day yet because of age and/or readiness. Students entering Pre K will need to conduct a Shadow Day when they are ready before being officially accepted by the school. Should an applicant not be accepted after a deposit has been made, then the deposit will be refunded 100%.
- A Shadow Day can be completed on the same day as the Campus Tour. Medical and Emergency and Shadow Day Waiver forms must be submitted before a Shadow Day can be scheduled.
We conduct a final check in with the student and family to ensure we have answered all of your questions and the fit is a good one for both parties.