The educational experience of a lifetime starts here.
Admissions are in full swing for the 2017-18 school year and spots are limited. We currently have waiting lists for several of our classes. Submit an inquiry form now to get started. Or, feel free to contact our Admissions Director Taylor Simmers directly via phone (775-220-7922) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We offer two options for our Admissions Process for new families entering Pre K - 8th grades.
- Applicants who apply by February 8, 2017 and who submit a refundable deposit of $500 will be considered in our Priority Enrollment Regular Action Applicant Pool.
- Applicants who apply by February 8, 2017 and who do not submit a refundable deposit by the date will be considered after the Priority Enrollment Regular Action Applicant Pool.
- Final Check Ins and Shadow Days / Interviews can be completed between 2/8/17 – 3/10/16.
- All Tuition Assistance Applications are also due by this date of February 16, 2017 to be considered in our First Round of Tuition Assistance Awards.
- Electronic Notification of Admissions for Regular Action Applicants, along with Enrollment Agreements, will be sent out on March 14, 2017 by 12:00PM PST.
- Tuition Assistance Decisions Sent to All Families on March 14, 2017 by 3:00 PM PST
- Enrollment Agreements Due back to the school by 12:00 PM PST March 31, 2017.
- Though spots may be limited, we will offer ongoing admissions spots after our Early Action and Regular Action applications, if available.
- Priority Enrollment is given to applicants who have submitted a Refundable Reservation of $500 for each child along with their application.
- Tuition Assistance is awarded based on need and availability after our First Round of Tuition Assistance awards.
- Enrollment Agreements are due back 10 days after the family receives email notification of acceptance.
Our application process ensures that our school is the right fit for your child.
- Complete an Inquiry Form to tell us a little about yourself and to let us know you are interested in learning more. We will give you a call right away to get the process started while answering any initial questions you may have about the school’s philosophy, students, teachers, programs and logistics.
- Schedule a Campus Tour to visit our school facilities. Meet with our Director of Admissions, school leaders and teachers while seeing the program in action. To arrange for a Campus Tour submit an Inquiry Form.
- Applicants for grades K-8 are required to participate in a Shadow Day as part of the admissions process. The Shadow Day includes a full day of classes for current K-8th Grades and a 1/2 day for Prek and incoming K. These allow the child, family and school to determine whether it is a good fit.
- Pre K applicants will be issued conditional acceptances within the school’s Early and Regular Action timelines if it is not possible to conduct a Shadow Day yet because of age and/or readiness. Students entering Pre K will need to conduct a Shadow Day when they are ready before being officially accepted by the school. Should an applicant not be accepted after a deposit has been made, then the deposit will be refunded 100%.
- A Shadow Day can be completed on the same day as the Campus Tour. Medical and Emergency and Shadow Day Waiver forms must be submitted before a Shadow Day can be scheduled.
We conduct a final check in with the student and family to ensure we have answered all of your questions and the fit is a good one for both parties. Ideally, this final step happens at the family’s home, though it can also be completed via phone or Skype.