Creative Problem Solvers
The Admissions Process at TEA
We offer an in-person admissions process for our candidates. However for those families in need of a virtual admissions process, we are more than happy to accommodate. Below you will find two videos to help kick things off. The first is campus tour video with our Co-Founder, Taylor Simmers. Following that are two virtual tours of our campus.
Guided Video Tour With TEA Co-Founder Taylor Simmers
Virtual Tour of Building One, the Flagship Building on the Martis Valley Campus
Virtual Tour of South Campus
Our Application Process is as easy as 1...2...3!
#2 Connect with us
#1 Inquire | Complete an Inquiry Form
Complete an Inquiry Form to tell us a little about yourself. We will schedule an initial call right away to get the process started while answering any initial questions you may have about the school’s philosophy, students, teachers, programs, and logistics.
#2 Connect with us | Meet Staff & Students
After your initial call, we will schedule a virtual student/family interview with one of our program directors. This interview allows the child, family, and school to determine whether it is a good fit.
#3 Apply | Submit an Application
After the Virtual Director Interview is complete the next step is to complete your application. We do not charge an application fee. Once that application has been received, we will follow up with next steps.
Key Admissions Dates
PLEASE NOTE that we do still have room in several grades for 23/24 midyear admits. If you are interested in learning more about our upcoming school year and class openings, please fill out an inquiry form HERE.
Key 24-25 enrollment dates are as follows:
- 12/15/23: Priority Enrollment Applications Due (Note: Admissions process must be completed in order for application to be complete)
- 12/18/23: Priority Enrollment Agreements Sent (Note: Conditional Enrollment Agreements will be sent if space is not yet known to be available. Space will be secured with a 10% deposit that is refundable up until 2/26/24.)
- 1/19/24: Priority Enrollment and Current Family Re-enrollment Agreements Due
- 1/22/24: Priority Enrollment Agreements Released for open spaces available after re-enrollment deadline
- 1/29/24: Rolling Admissions Begin
Please Note: Financial Assistance depends on the availability of funds and will be included with Enrollment Agreements if the Financial Assistance Application is completed along with school application.